The Milwaukee Public Museum strives to make its exhibits, programs, and facilities accessible to all visitors.
Due to COVID, some of the following programs are unavailable. Please review our policies during the pandemic.
- Explorer Kits - Canvas bags that contain themed 3D objects and braille exhibit guides available to check out
- Assisted listening devices in Daniel M. Soref Dome Theater
- Adult and child noise-reducing headphones for checkout
- Captioned films in the Daniel M. Soref Dome Theater
- Captioned exhibit digital media
- CART Captioned Lectures
- Courtesy wheelchairs in several sizes
- Accessible entrances & elevators
- Benches on all exhibit floors
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible seating in dome theater
- Sensory room
- SPARK! programs
New Museum app now available!
MPM All In is a free app that helps families and groups, including visitors with autism and disabilities, plan their visit or interact while at the Museum. Features include exhibit social stories with videos, a customizable schedule, sensory-friendly Museum maps, communication prompts, and more. This app is designed to help all visitors feel welcome and supported while exploring all that MPM has to offer.
Experiences coming soon!
- Touch Spot / Sensory Maps
- Sensory Tours