Adult 18-64: $24
Teen 14-17: $24
Senior 65+: $20
Youth 4-13: $18
Members and children 3 and younger are always FREE.
- The Streets of Old Milwaukee and European Village exhibits will close for the day at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 8 and Friday, December 15.
- Milwaukee Public Museum will be closed Saturday, March 9, 2024.
- Admission under ASTC, Educators, and Museums For All programs must be purchased in person with valid identification.
- Our current hours of operation can be found here.
- Tickets can be reserved three weeks in advance (one week in advance for Kohl's Thank You Thursdays).
- Issues purchasing tickets or registering? Call 414-278-2728 or click here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Milwaukee County Resident Discount
Residents of Milwaukee County can receive an automatic $2 discount when purchasing admission and providing a valid Milwaukee County address. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Mother's and Father's Days are opportunities to celebrate parents and their influence on our lives and communities. Recognizing the diversity of family structures, we honor and welcome all caregivers on these holidays. On Mother's and Father's Days, visitors can enjoy one free adult admission per group.
Mother's Day: To reserve your one free adult admission, please call 414-278-2728.
Father's Day: To reserve your one free adult admission, please call 414-278-2728.
Please refer to our Hours of Operation webpage to review closed and early closing dates for the Museum.
Museums for All
MPM is proud to partner with Museums for All. Through this program, those receiving food assistance (SNAP benefits) can gain free or reduced admission to more than 500 museums throughout the United States simply by presenting their EBT card. Tickets are available in-person at the MPM admissions counter. Cost is $3 for adult/teen/senior/youth (children 0-3 are free). Up to four per family.
The Milwaukee Public Museum is committed to providing a safe environment where its patrons and employees are treated with respect and dignity. Please refer to our Conduct Policy.
Service fees may apply. All prices subject to change without notification.