SPARK! programs are designed for people in the early to mid-stages of memory loss to visit with their family and care partners.
Families & Care Partners
SPARK! programs are offered at 1:00 p.m. on the third Sunday of each month, see the 2022 dates listed below. There is a 30-minute coffee social before each program at 12:30 p.m. for participants to become comfortable and socialize with peers before we begin. Care Partners are welcome to stay and enjoy the Museum after the program. Street parking is FREE on Sundays.
Space is limited and reservations are required three days in advance by calling 414-278-2714.
- June 19 - Science of Butterflies
- July 17 - Animals of Africa
- August 21 - Mummies of Africa
- September 18 - Narwhal: Revealing an Arctic Legend - Special Exhibit tour
- October 16 - MIddle America Cultures and Traditions
- November 20 - Native American Powwow
- December 18 - Holidays in the European Village
Groups from care communities
Programs for groups are currently paused. Please email Dawn Koceja for more information Koceaj@mpm.edu or call 414-278-6943.
Learn more about what SPARK! has to offer:
Registration must be received at least three days in advance of your selected program(s). To register, please call 414-278-2714. Pre-registration required.
To learn more, contact Dawn Koceja at Koceja@mpm.edu.
Learn more about SPARK! programming and other partner Museums at www.sparkprograms.org